Wednesday, August 24, 2005
News, commentary, information and musings on the history of greater Cleveland and the Western Reserve region of Northeastern Ohio, particularly its bridges, railroads, maps and historic landmarks and events. Using new web-based technologies, such as GIS, to improve libraries' ability to increase access to local history. More recently I'm adding information on the arts, particularly outdoor sculpture.
- Name: Bill Barrow
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- All Condon, all the time
- Back to this blog
- How the Cleveland Bar Became Segregated: A Lecture...
- Giant electric dairy billboard
- Maurice Fox Map Collection, Hiram College
- Greater Cleveland History Digital Library Consorti...
- Three houses: a Lake County residential history
- Adelbert Road Bridge: then & now
- East Cleveland Public Library's local history coll...
- Cleveland Area History (Christopher Busta-Peck)
- The Civic Art: Cleveland Architecture & Urban Design (Daniel DeAngelo)
- Bluestone Heights: Conversation on NEO Places (Roy Larick)
- Lessons of Cleveland History (Dan Ruminski)
- A Terminal Tower Souvenir Collection
- Preservation Sans Politics
- Eyesore of the Month
- Brewed Fresh Daily (sans George?)
- Apparently inactive blogs:
- More Than a Building
- Shaker Heights Restoration
- really bad cleveland accent
- Cool History of Cleveland