Monday, May 15, 2006
News, commentary, information and musings on the history of greater Cleveland and the Western Reserve region of Northeastern Ohio, particularly its bridges, railroads, maps and historic landmarks and events. Using new web-based technologies, such as GIS, to improve libraries' ability to increase access to local history. More recently I'm adding information on the arts, particularly outdoor sculpture.
- Name: Bill Barrow
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Ohio City home tour is this Sunday!
- Lakewood Public Library plans new make-over
- Lorain's historic rose garden being replanted
- 25 years since Len Barker's perfect game
- Industrial archeology group to tour Stearns auto c...
- Ohio House voting on historic preservation bill Tu...
- More on Marcel Breuer's Ameritrust tower
- Tour local water works on Saturday
- Should Breuer building be saved?
- Walter Leedy's new local history endowment fund
- Cleveland Area History (Christopher Busta-Peck)
- The Civic Art: Cleveland Architecture & Urban Design (Daniel DeAngelo)
- Bluestone Heights: Conversation on NEO Places (Roy Larick)
- Lessons of Cleveland History (Dan Ruminski)
- A Terminal Tower Souvenir Collection
- Preservation Sans Politics
- Eyesore of the Month
- Brewed Fresh Daily (sans George?)
- Apparently inactive blogs:
- More Than a Building
- Shaker Heights Restoration
- really bad cleveland accent
- Cool History of Cleveland