Saturday, May 12, 2012
News, commentary, information and musings on the history of greater Cleveland and the Western Reserve region of Northeastern Ohio, particularly its bridges, railroads, maps and historic landmarks and events. Using new web-based technologies, such as GIS, to improve libraries' ability to increase access to local history. More recently I'm adding information on the arts, particularly outdoor sculpture.
- Name: Bill Barrow
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- New Mural at the Beck Center
- OHRAB Archives Institutional Achievement Award cal...
- An Exciting Day West of the Cuyahoga
- Views from the Terminal Tower Observation Deck, Th...
- Presentation on Cleveland Heights history
- Balancing Developers' Plans and Downtown Preservat...
- The Hat: a novel
- Ghost Signs on Cleveland Buildings
- Cleveland Disaster Expert John Stark Bellamy Retur...
- S.J. Kelly and Nathan Ambler
- Cleveland Area History (Christopher Busta-Peck)
- The Civic Art: Cleveland Architecture & Urban Design (Daniel DeAngelo)
- Bluestone Heights: Conversation on NEO Places (Roy Larick)
- Lessons of Cleveland History (Dan Ruminski)
- A Terminal Tower Souvenir Collection
- Preservation Sans Politics
- Eyesore of the Month
- Brewed Fresh Daily (sans George?)
- Apparently inactive blogs:
- More Than a Building
- Shaker Heights Restoration
- really bad cleveland accent
- Cool History of Cleveland