Thursday, January 07, 2010
News, commentary, information and musings on the history of greater Cleveland and the Western Reserve region of Northeastern Ohio, particularly its bridges, railroads, maps and historic landmarks and events. Using new web-based technologies, such as GIS, to improve libraries' ability to increase access to local history. More recently I'm adding information on the arts, particularly outdoor sculpture.
- Name: Bill Barrow
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- A Historic Identity for Northeast Ohio
- State's Attic's Overhaul: Ohio Historical Center t...
- Broadway/Rockefeller Bridge to be Demolished
- Horace Wade, Boy Author
- Timken Tank at Cunningham Sanitarium
- First United Methodist is merging with Epworth-Euc...
- A Season of Memories
- Historic Interiors in the News
- Sustainable Access
- Mysterious Eastside Building to Become Doubletree ...
- Cleveland Area History (Christopher Busta-Peck)
- The Civic Art: Cleveland Architecture & Urban Design (Daniel DeAngelo)
- Bluestone Heights: Conversation on NEO Places (Roy Larick)
- Lessons of Cleveland History (Dan Ruminski)
- A Terminal Tower Souvenir Collection
- Preservation Sans Politics
- Eyesore of the Month
- Brewed Fresh Daily (sans George?)
- Apparently inactive blogs:
- More Than a Building
- Shaker Heights Restoration
- really bad cleveland accent
- Cool History of Cleveland