Tuesday, July 15, 2014
News, commentary, information and musings on the history of greater Cleveland and the Western Reserve region of Northeastern Ohio, particularly its bridges, railroads, maps and historic landmarks and events. Using new web-based technologies, such as GIS, to improve libraries' ability to increase access to local history. More recently I'm adding information on the arts, particularly outdoor sculpture.
- Name: Bill Barrow
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- I just learned of the death of Linda Cantara (Abbo...
- Bernstein's Elbow in Cleveland
- Early Settlers' Assn Recognizes Cleveland Memory
- Drawing Card: A New Baseball Novel of Cleveland
- Where Did the Mounds Go??
- A William McVey Sculpture in Pepper Pike
- Slight change of direction for my blog
- New Mural at the Beck Center
- OHRAB Archives Institutional Achievement Award cal...
- An Exciting Day West of the Cuyahoga
- Cleveland Area History (Christopher Busta-Peck)
- The Civic Art: Cleveland Architecture & Urban Design (Daniel DeAngelo)
- Bluestone Heights: Conversation on NEO Places (Roy Larick)
- Lessons of Cleveland History (Dan Ruminski)
- A Terminal Tower Souvenir Collection
- Preservation Sans Politics
- Eyesore of the Month
- Brewed Fresh Daily (sans George?)
- Apparently inactive blogs:
- More Than a Building
- Shaker Heights Restoration
- really bad cleveland accent
- Cool History of Cleveland